My name is Megan Ferguson and I am a digital animator that resides in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - welcome to my portfolio website !
I was born and raised in BC where I developed a habit of avoiding the beautiful outdoors...which subsequently lead to a love for drawing. I was amazed to realize that, despite what I had been told about 'starving artists', there was a whole industry out there just waiting for me with contract-laden arms wide open. I attended the animation program at Algonquin college and after 3 years of learning 2d traditional animation I was hired by Mercury Filmworks where I still work today.
Follow my social media at your own risk - I do filter some of the nonsense for this website after all.
My experiences include:
- Toot and Puddle- Season 1 - Animator
- Jimmy Two shoes - Season 1 - Animator
- Stella and Sam -Season 1 - Senior Animator / Animation supervisor | Season 2 - Animation Supervisor
- Kick Buttowski - Season 1 - Animator | Season 2 - Animation supervisor / Senior Animator
- Jake and the Neverland Pirates - Season 2 - Animation Supervisor | Revisionist
- My Pet Dragon by mercuryactive and riptide games - Character/prop/ designer and colorist
- Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright ! Intro - Animator
- Hot Wheels - The Origin of Awesome - Animator
- Wander Over Yonder - Senior animator / Revisionist
- Micky Mouse shorts - 'Tapped out' - Animator
- Star Vs the Forces of Evil - (ep 101 to 105 ) - Lead animation supervisor
- Toonboom Harmony Teacher at Algonquin College - ( winter 2014-spring 2015)
- The Lion Guard - Animation Supervisor
- A project I cant talk about - Director
I have also worked on many animation demos, promos and tests - I cant show or tell you any of it so you'll just have to take my word that they were all super awesome.